Logos Birmingham is a small and passionate design firm focused on building strong brands for our clients and their businesses. We’ve worked with hundreds of clients from local small businesses to national Fortune 500 companies across a wide variety of industries including: construction, apparel, landscaping, bakeries, accountants, lawyers, flooring manufacturers, children’s products, restaurants, e-commerce sites, security firms, jewelry designers, non-profits, ministries, churches, moving companies, fashion lines, prepared foods, athletes, celebrities, fundraising events, mortgage companies, dog trainers, research organizations, hospitals, medical centers, pharmacies, investment groups, financial planners, ad buying companies, automotive, industrial and too many others to name.
We focus on the preferences of our clients, their business and target market. We then overlay that information onto our design process to develop a range of initial concept logos that are custom tailored to meet those demands and grow your business image.
Everything we do is designed by a small group of passionate designers who work collaboratively in-house and full-time together on your project. This also means your concepts and final design are crafted custom pieces and not stock art.
Listed below is a basic overview of our logo design process and the steps you can expect:
- Initial client contact and business discussion
- Outline of budget with initial half of project total paid to start
- We are always available by phone or email to discuss additional thoughts
- Develop, refine and review initial concept set
- Send concepts for review and discussion
- Revise and repeat the design/review process until we’ve reach the final logo
- Export all industry file types and include logo specs and any requested additions
- Completion of the logo and the starting point for growing your brand
We appreciate you visiting our site and viewing our work. Please let us know if we can answer any questions for you and we hope to work with you in the future.
Founder and Creative Director